Living on – Having difficult conversations with families
Living On Bereavement Service is a local charity that provides support to bereaved children, young people and the professionals working closely with them. This course is designed to support professionals working with families in order to be able to support them in their bereavement.
- Exploring how to start and end a difficult conversation.
- Looking at how to ask important questions around death and dying.
- Introducing some ways to manage expectations within a conversation.
- Exploring ways of sitting with difficult emotions being shown to us.
- Discussing what happens after a difficult conversation.
About Heather Williams:
Heather Williams is a qualified Dramatherapist (HCPC and BADth registered). She works part time for a Macmillan Family support service at Jigsaw on their pre-bereavement team. Heather is one of the founders of Living On and she specialises in childhood bereavement. She also teaches the MA Dramatherapy students at Roehampton University.
Heather Williams (Living on)
£50 (profit to be donated to Living on)
30 Jan 18 | 16:15 – 17:45
Warren Road Primary School, Warren Road, Orpington, Kent BR6 6JF
To book please ring 01689 853798 or email wtsa@warrenroad.Bromley.sch.uk